Professional Dog Fence Installation & Dog Training
Other pet containment programs use 4-5 different people for sales, installation, training, repairs and support. That’s not how we do it at Dog Guard®!
When you work with Atlanta Dog Guard, I will be your primary point of contact throughout your working relationship with Dog Guard:
- I will personally meet with you for your FREE consultation, during which I will also answer all of your questions and concerns so you know exactly what you’re getting and what to expect during the installation and training phases.
- Before I leave our initial meeting, I will provide a quote so you know the cost of your pet containment system and training program.
- When you’re ready to begin, I will return to personally install your pet containment system, taking extra care to treat your property as if it were my own so by the time I’m done with the install there will be little to NO evidence of the powerful underground Dog Guard Out-of-Sight Containment System that will protect your pet(s).
- I’ll then return a short time later to begin our PROVEN, 4-phase training program. During this time, I will work with BOTH you and your pet so everyone comes to understand how the training works. From on-leash training to leashless training with mild corrections to bullet-proofing the training with all manner of distractions, by the time we are finished, your pet will have learned EXACTLY where it can and CANNOT go within the confines of your property.
- Then, since I’ll be within a reasonably short drive of your home, I’ll be available for phone or in-person support whenever you should need it.
How I Got Started with Dog Guard
My name is Josh White, and I am your Authorized Dog Guard Dealer for Atlanta GA and surrounding counties.
I was a customer of Dog Guard® 15 years before I took over the Atlanta dealership as its authorized dealer for Dog Guard. I grew up in Atlanta, and when I was in high school our family dog was a "runner" who frequently escaped our yard and needed to be chased down, and was in serious need of pet containment. We ended up calling Dog Guard® and they came to take care of us. It was the best thing for both my family’s dog and for us as a family. No more chasing Jazz down the street or worrying about her getting hit by a car.
From Dog Guard Customer to Employee to Local Dealer
I was so impressed with The Dog Guard system and training program that I got a job with Dog Guard® of Atlanta. I worked with the Atlanta Dog Guard® dealer of for a number of years throughout high school and college, gaining a rock-solid understanding of Dog Guard equipment and training procedures, along with other business practices and policies.
When I learned that the Dog Guard® dealership in the Atlanta area was available, I jumped on the opportunity to move my family to my home town of Atlanta and take over the reigns of the Dog Guard dealership there, and to continue its 25 year history of helping area families discover and enjoy the benefits of the Dog Guard Out-of-Sight Pet Containment Program.
Our Atlanta, GA service area now includes Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Bartow, Cherokee, Floyd, Paulding and Henry counties.
It has been a genuine pleasure to help families and their pets in this way. I knew first-hand how nice it was to have a worry-free way to keep my family’s dog safely contained. Best investment for our dog ever! She loved the run of the yard, and we loved knowing we didn’t have to worry about her running off or getting hurt.
Ever since, we have made it our mission at Dog Guard® of Atlanta to provide our neighbors and customers with reliable fence installations, dependable repair of both indoor and outdoor pet containment systems, and providing quality replacement parts, batteries, training and more. While our company has continued to grow, our belief and commitment in the value of an honest, one-on-one relationship with our customers remains the same.
Dog Guard® Out of Sight Fencing® enjoys a number of technological advantages over our competition, and Dog Guard® Out of Sight Fencing® dealers continue to set themselves apart by ALWAYS going the extra mile! We are rigorously trained in the proper and correct installation of our systems and utilize only the safest pet behavior and training practices when working with you and your pet in order to ensure the desired results: a happy pet with the freedom and room to play, and worry-free pet owners who can now enjoy a new level of interacting with their pets.
All of us at Dog Guard® Out of Sight Fencing® are tremendously proud of our veterinarian-approved containment systems and training practices, and of the fact that Dog Guard products are completely assembled and tested in the U.S.A., with almost all parts sourced from within the United States.
Dog Guard® thoroughly tests all products that go into our electric fence systems to make sure they meet our strict quality standards before they are shipped from our headquarters. Between unparalleled support, superior hands-on training, and the Dog Guard® Out of Sight Fencing® containment guarantee and lifetime equipment warranty, you and your pet can expect to enjoy the benefits of a Dog Guard® containment system for years to come!
I personally invite you to contact me or call me at 770-565-6140 to learn how your family and pet can benefit from a Dog Guard® Out of Sight Fencing® system.